- Follow Tarun's Blog on WordPress.com
- Book Review – Making Sense: Conversations on Consciousness, Morality and the Future of Humanity tarunrattan.com/2022/01/18/boo… 1 day ago
- Book Review – India from Curzon to Nehru and after by Durgadas tarunrattan.com/2022/01/09/boo… 1 week ago
- RT @naveenjindalbjp: " ये हमे हिंदुत्व पर ज्ञान बाँट रहे हैं " https://t.co/qW3XNMmtGs 3 weeks ago
- Using blockchain to settle foreign exchange transactions tarunrattan.com/2021/12/21/usi… 4 weeks ago
- देव शब्द रूप संस्कृत भाषा में tarunrattan.com/2021/12/14/%e0… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Art & Beauty
“O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee To temper man: we had been brutes without you. Angels are painted fair, to look like you: There’s in you all that we believe of heaven,— Amazing brightness, purity, and truth, Eternal joy, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
New sculpture in Cork, Ireland to thank the Choctaw Tribe for sending donations during Ireland’s potato famine in the mid 19th century.
Linearly arranged swara’s, or sur‘s in Hindi, form a swaramalika, a chain of swara’s. Mixing yours and my swara’s, for instance, produces our sur(YT) (text). Once again,(YT) on a Continuum Fingerboard. The seven swara’s together are also called a ‘sargam‘, … Continue reading
1. PABLO PICASSO (1881-1973) – Picasso is to Art History a giant earthquake with eternal aftermaths. With the possible exception of Michelangelo (who focused his greatest efforts in sculpture and architecture), no other artist had such ambitions at the … Continue reading