- Follow Tarun's Blog on WordPress.com
- Book Review – Trinity by Leon Uris tarunrattan.com/2021/10/15/boo… 1 day ago
- Book Review – Stranger to History by Aatish Taseer tarunrattan.com/2021/10/15/boo… 1 day ago
- RT @OpIndia_com: Author Vikram Sampath hits back at ‘historians’ and trolls who attacked him for saying that history textbooks give priorit… 3 days ago
- Book Review – A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini tarunrattan.com/2021/10/11/boo… 5 days ago
- Don’t Rush Me,@Please tarunrattan.com/2021/10/11/don… 5 days ago
Category Archives: Art & Beauty
“O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee To temper man: we had been brutes without you. Angels are painted fair, to look like you: There’s in you all that we believe of heaven,— Amazing brightness, purity, and truth, Eternal joy, … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
New sculpture in Cork, Ireland to thank the Choctaw Tribe for sending donations during Ireland’s potato famine in the mid 19th century.
Linearly arranged swara’s, or sur‘s in Hindi, form a swaramalika, a chain of swara’s. Mixing yours and my swara’s, for instance, produces our sur(YT) (text). Once again,(YT) on a Continuum Fingerboard. The seven swara’s together are also called a ‘sargam‘, … Continue reading
1. PABLO PICASSO (1881-1973) – Picasso is to Art History a giant earthquake with eternal aftermaths. With the possible exception of Michelangelo (who focused his greatest efforts in sculpture and architecture), no other artist had such ambitions at the … Continue reading