New sculpture in Cork, Ireland to thank the Choctaw Tribe for sending donations during Ireland’s potato famine in the mid 19th century.
- Follow Tarun's Blog on WordPress.com
- Book Review – Promised Land by Barack Obama tarunrattan.com/2021/06/06/boo… 2 weeks ago
- European Commission proposes a trusted and secure Digital Identity for all Europeans tarunrattan.com/2021/06/04/eur… 2 weeks ago
- Poetry & Prose tarunrattan.com/2021/06/02/poe… 2 weeks ago
- Excellent conversation with Jhumpa Lahiri around her latest novel “Whereabouts" crowdcast.io/e/Jhumpa-Lahiri 3 weeks ago
- Why the Bitcoin Crash Was a Big Win for Cryptocurrencies –@Bloomberg tarunrattan.com/2021/05/21/why… 1 month ago